domenica 22 marzo 2009

QSL Radio Alice

R. Alice 6310 KHz - radioalice@hotmail.com con e-mail allegata in 34 giorni.
v/s Hermann.

Roberto Pavanello

----------

Messaggio

Da: herman wubbels

A: Roberto Pavanello

Date: 05/03/09 19:11

Oggetto: RE: RECEPTION REPORT RADIO ALICE

___________________________________________________

Messaggio:

Roberto

Thank you for your receving report.

I saw it late on my PC the firewall on my computer did hold up your message

I was active on the radio 31-1-2009

My name is Herman and i am the operator behind radio alice

Alice is the name of my youngest daughter and i named the station after her

I am transmitting with an old army R&S sk050 transmitter with about 300
watt the antenna i use is an inverted V dipole at 15 meter height in the
ground i have extra earth cable to help the dipole to give some extra DB

also i am testing with an antenna for the 76 mtr band and an long wire
antenna

I've got no QSL card yet but iam hoping to get one soon

My friend is radio lowland an he will make one on the pc for me

so enough about me

Thank you for your mail and i hope to contact you again

many blessings and till next time

Herman

Radio Alice