lunedì 27 dicembre 2021

Radio Emma Toc World Service Listeners

Thanks to everyone who joined me recently for our first test stream broadcast. I'm looking at making this a regular event, & will be carrying out another broadcast during this Christmas holiday period on Tuesday 28th December at 16:00UTC. This will again be on our Mixcloud stream page, & will again cover general radio enthusiast items including a look at WRMI (& their 'Jesus Stick'!), distribution of solar powered radios in Africa, & more offshore vessels & forts with radio connections.

If you would like to join me, simply click on the link below just before 16:00UTC on Tuesday, & all being well, I will be there from 16:00UTC. I will try & play a recording of the show once this has finished, & if possible return at 20:00UTC for more of the same.

https://www.mixcloud.com/live/RadioEmmaToc

Please note - there's nothing from us on this page before we start our stream.

For further details have a look here at my Twitter or Facebook pages

https://twitter.com/radioemmatoc
https://www.facebook.com/emmatoc

If there are any problems or changes then I will post on the above nearer the time. Hope to see you on Tuesday!

Many thanks.
Jim

PS - I am sending you this general email because you have been in contact with us before after one of our AM or FM radio broadcasts. If you would like to be notified by email before any future broadcasts or streams, please simply reply to this email with a 'yes please' or similar.

--

Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain