giovedì 9 dicembre 2021

WRTH 2022 will be the final edition

As the pages of WRTH 2022 have just this week been sent to the printer, I wanted to let you know some important news.

I am very sad to say that the 2022 edition will be the final edition of World Radio TV Handbook produced and published by WRTH Publications. This was a hard decision to make and one we finally made, after a lot of debate and reflection, at the end of last week. There are many reasons for this decision, some of which have been growing over the past few years, but I know the news will come as a surprise. I am also aware that many people will be upset by this decision.

It has been privilege to have produced WRTH for the past 24 years, and I want to thank you for your invaluable contribution to this great work. WRTH would be nothing without its editors and contributors and your extraordinary ability to get such accurate information year after year.

I hope someone will come forward to continue producing WRTH, and if you know anyone who might be interested then please ask them to contact me.

Nicholas Hardyman