martedì 7 aprile 2009

QSL Radio Suzuki

R. Suzuki 6205 KHz radiosuzuki@hotmail.com con e-mail allegata in 9 giorni.
v/s Ronald.

Roberto Pavanello
Vercelli / Italia

Messaggio

Da: Ad Spoor

A: pavanello

Date: 03/03/09 17:32

Oggetto: RE: RECEPTION REPORT RADIO SUZUKI

___________________________________________________

Messaggio:

Dear Mr. Pavanello,

Sorry for my late response but I was away for work.

Your reception was correct. Thas was me that day. I build this transmitter
myself.

Some technical details:

Screen-grid modulated vacuüm-tube transmitter with a maximum power of 70
watts and an inverted-V antenne at 10 meters hight. I am not really a pirate
radio station but more or less a transmitter builder and sometimes i test a
transmitter and that is what you heart. Because i'm not really a station i
don't have qsl cards but i will send you a postcard from this region,
confirming your correct reception. I hope that will do for now.

I thank you very much for taking the time and affort to write me a e-mail.

Greetings from the south of Holland from Ronald.


Radio Suzuki.